Haotian Bai, Yiqi Lin, Yize Chen, Lin Wang
- A more compact and fertile PlenOctree (POT) NeRF representation.
- Inspiration: POT’s fixed structure for direct optimization is sub-optimal as the scene complexity evolves continuously with updates to cached color and density, necessitating refining the sampling distribution to capture signal complexity accordingly.
- Competitive: DOT outperforms POT by enhancing visual quality, reducing over 55.15/68.84% parameters, and providing 1.7/1.9 times FPS for NeRF-synthetic and Tanks and Temples.
Jinjing Zhu*, Haotian Bai*, Lin Wang
- Be selected as one of CVPR (highlight) papers(top 2.5%)
- Large Domain Gap: PMTrans bridges source and target domains with an intermediate domain in a relatively smooth way.
- Game Theory: Interpret UDA as a min-max CE game with three players, including the feature extractor, classifier, and PatchMix to find the Nash Equilibria.
- Competitive: PMTrans surpasses ViT-based and CNN-based SoTA methods by +3.6% on Office-Home, +1.4% on Office-31, and +17.7% on DomainNet.
Haotian Bai, Ruimao Zhang, Jiong Wang, Xiang Wan
- SCM is the external transformer based solution for Weakly Supervised Object Localization.
- Lightweight: SCM is an external Transformer model that produces no additional parameters.
- Competitive: SCM outperforms most competitive frameworks (CNN & Transformer) using only about 𝟐𝟎%~𝟑𝟎% of their parameters.
NeurIPS 2022(Oral) AMOS: A large-scale abdominal multi-organ benchmark for versatile medical image segmentation., Yuanfeng Ji, Haotian Bai, Jie Yang, Chongjian Ge, Ye Zhu, Ruimao Zhang, Zhen Li, Lingyan Zhang, Wanling Ma, Xiang Wan, Ping Luo.